Answer
ghk79
best antiwrinkle cream for 32 year old

I am 32 years old East Indian.  I have normal skin, no blemishes or acne/scars.  I have very small pores and have no wrinkles as of yet.  I wear sunscreen every day and avoid the sun.  But, I would like to start using a night cream that could work as a preventative measure for wrinkles.  I don't wear foundation or concealer ever... So I am not quite sure about all the makeup beauty products.  Is there any particular night cream you suggest?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Ghk79.  It's great to hear that you are taking such good care of your skin.  I would recommend trying Bliss The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Night Cream.  It is a perfect preventative cream for normal skin.  You will wake up to smooth soft skin without having to use anything too heavy.  If you aren't already, I would also recommend incorporating an antioxidant serum in your daily regimen.  That will help protect your skin from environmental damage.  I love Ole Henriksen Truth Serum® Collagen Booster.   It helps protect, prevent and leaves your skin smooth and radiant.
The Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Night CreamTruth Serum® Collagen Booster

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • ghk79