Answer
ainacakes
best affordable eye cream early 20s who has puffy eyes &worried about wrinkles and fine lines?
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
lylysa
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Origin's Ginzing!

It has caffeine to depuff and tone skin, along with light reflecting pigments to brighten the look of tired eyes, and it helps to moisturize and softens skin!

They also make a cooling/depuffing eye mask you can use as a weekly treatment.

Or there's the depuffing eye balm stick from Boscia.

If you're also worried about puffiness, try the Garnier Rollerballs, the rollerball helps to massage and soothe puffiness, and their tinted ones has caffeine and lemon extract to brighten and tighten.

haystacks
Answered
(0) Hearts

Most eye creams are anti aging but don't depuff.  A good call is to put it in the fridge so when you put it on it is cold and the temperature causes the blood vessels to contract and depuff.  Also if you do use a caffeinated eye cream, you should wear it at night so when you wake up you are already de-puffed.

Eye creams range from 30-200 on this site, but at your age you don't need one more than 40.  Hydration and firming will do more for you than wrinkle/aging cream.

I also really like the Clarins eye contour cream.  Anti aging and depuffing. $35

http://www.sephora.com/eye-contour-gel-P94820?skuId=1373299

cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm 24 and I've tried Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, which I think is really moderately priced among a lot of the eye creams that are not from drug stores. It's really moisturizing, and it won't migrate from the undereyes. I think anything that's cool/cold helps with depuffing, so you might want to place your eye creams in the fridge to get that effect. I've also tried Origins GinZing Eye Cream. I think it helps when you're using it in the morning because it gives this illusion of brightening your undereye area. I hope this helps and good luck!

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi aiacakes,

Dr. Perricone has some very good eye creams to check out. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl