Answer
galatee
Which Lancome skincare collection should you use by age group?

I have always wondered what is the difference (other than price) between the Lancome anti-aging collections, e.g. Renergie, High Resolution, Genifique and Absolue? Which one should you use when you're in your 20's, 30's? 

I am 22 and looking for a Lancome eye cream with SPF that will protect against appearance of first fine lines.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered

Hi galatee, 

I'll give you a breakdown of the Lancome products. Most go in order of skin concerns more than age but the list below goes from the more "younger" skin to more mature:

Bienfait (most basic spf skincare) 

Genefique (is a serum for preventative and smoothing purposes) 

High Resolution (smoothing for lines) 

Renergie  (lifting and smoothing of lines)

Absolue (mature skin, hydrating and tightening)

If you're in your 20's and want an eye cream with an SPF we unfortunately do not carry any that have an SPF protection. You can start off by using the high resolution eye refill which will help to smooth and lift the skin, but it still may be too strong to really give you a visible difference. 

We no longer carry the Bienfait SPF 28 eye cream so I would actually recommend the Ole Henriksen Total Truth Eye Creme with SPF 15 since it has the spf protection you want and its for brightening and treating the skin from anti-aging.

Total Truth™ Eye Crème SPF 15

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • galatee
    • HpyUnBday