Answer
m8kupseekr
Under eye

I am 29 with somewhat deep lines under both of my eyes. Probably a result of genetics and sleeping face down for years. I'm not looking for a miracle, but can anyone recommend the best eye cream out there to help minimize these deeper wrinkles or creases?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered

Hi there m8kupseekr, 

For really intense wrinkles and creases around the eyes I recommend a good eye serum like the Dior Capture Totale Eye or the Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione serum and cream for the most intense results.

Acyl-Glutathione Face and Eye Duo ($290 Value) 

Make sure you use an intensive hydrating eye cream as well, since hydration is key to preventing lines and wrinkles around the eye area. I highly suggest the Origins Plantscriptions Eye cream or Shiseido Benefiance.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
evoulie
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi

M8upseekr

I struggled with the same issue and tried every expensive eye cream in the most upscale department stores and got NO results

I consulted with a dermatologist and she told me the ONLY thing that would get rid of under eye lines is topical Vitamin C (at least %10) and Retinol works very well too!

My advise %10 vitamin C during the day and Retinol at night and don't forget sun screen if you decide to use these products

Best of Luck and I hope this helps!

Evie

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • evoulie
    • dianabt
    • m8kupseekr