Answer
classycasie
Accepted Solution
Under eye wrinkle cream?
I have started developing light wrinkles under my eyelids. I tend to wear eyeliner alot and I guess because of it under eye wrinkles are kicking in! Can anyone recommend me the best eye cream for this predicament as well as something affordable and not unreasonably expensive? :smileyhappy:
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered

I am assuming that you are talking about the skin underneath your eye area and not your eyelids.  If this is the case I would try Peter Thomas Roth Mega Rich Intensive Anti-Aging Cellular Eye Crème.  It is an intensely hydrating eye cream created for combination and normal to very dry skin types showing visible, more defined wrinkles around the eye area.  This moisturizing eye crème with Firma-CELL-4™ and added anti-aging benefits helps reduce the severity of deep wrinkles and fine lines for younger looking skin.  It boosts collagen and elastin synthesis and goes beyond retinol to firm, smooth and lift the delicate eye area.  The combined anti-aging benefits of Firma-CELL-4™, ceramide 3, Vitamins A, ascorbic C, E, and Pro Vitamin B5 make this a truly revolutionary treatment.  You can find this product here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P116610&categoryId=B70

Peter Thomas Roth products may be a little pricey, but they are worth it to me because they do work and they last a long time because it only takes a tiny portion for each use.

If you are talking about your eyelids getting lines and not the area underneath your eyes, then you need a different product because the above product should not be applied to your eyelids.  If you need an eyelid product, I would try Bremenn Research Labs Upper Eyelid Lifter which is a targeted eyelid cream that makes your eyes look bigger, brighter and fresher by giving your eyelids a serious boost.  This paraben-free product was created specifically to address deflated, drooping lids for a more wide-awake look.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=LHMQ3XMD1YCQ0CV0KSKBHOQ?id=P255530&shouldPagi...

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • classycasie
    • jennypenny1995
    • roxystar4
    • Lola227