Answer
killerqueen
The perfect eye lift
(0) Hearts

i am 31 years old and just noticing that my eye lids are not as firm as they used to be. One in particular is getting lazy and it is very annoying (probably bc i obsess over it). I want something that lifts and contours and willing to pay if it works. I am also not sure if puffiness is the same issue or if I need a product that actually lifts as opposed to just depuffs. Any ideas? There are too many products to choose from! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
projill
Answered

There are a few products that were specifically made for this exact concern.  One of the best out there in my opinion is Dr. Perricone Acyl Glutathione Eye lid serum.  It is a little more expensive but uses advanced technology to reverse the signs of aging.  Use a very small amount on the lid and brow bone area, then finish under the eye.  This serum actually replenishes the depleted acyl glutathione in your body which has never before been done.  Results will be lifted more awake eyes and firmer lids.

Give it a try- you should notice results in the first couple weeks.

xoxo,

Jill

sosomoto
(0) Hearts
You can also try Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer... not sure if it's what you're looking for but it makes my eyes (now 42 years old) look 10 years younger and bright. It is, however, very important to try the colors in store to be sure they look right (my skin is medium/light w/ yellow undertones and I use #3)... and if you use too much, the effect is like the opposite of raccoon eyes... but a little goes a long way which is great for $22. Just a thought.
megcee
(0) Hearts
Jill, is this okay for a 25 year old to use? Will it cause weakening over time, i.e., does your body become adapted to it and not product acyl glutathione after awhile? Does it also help fine lines? I am starting to notice crepeiness. Thanks!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sosomoto
    • megcee
    • projill
    • killerqueen