Answer
sls35
Skincare regimen

I was wondering what products can help me with my dark purple circles, & some fine lines around my mouth and my forehead. I rarely get acne. just a zit every once in awhile.  I do have black heads mainly on my nose. My skin is also very dry. I was recommended Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream and I was wondering if this is a good product to use for my dark circles. Please any suggestions would be awesome! I am mainly asking for any good face washes, moisturizer, eye cream, and a retinol. I dont know much about retinol so maybe some instructions would be nice too :smileyhappy: . Thank you!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
projill
Answered

sls35,

Whoever gave you the recommendation about Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Cream was exactly right.  This is an amazing eye cream that deals with dark circles, puffiness and fine lines.  I personally have this eye cream and it is fantastic.  A tiny little bit is all you need and the tube will last you a very long time.

A good cleanser for dry skin is Murad Essential C cleanser.  It will brighten, firm and even skin tone and won't dry out your skin.

For blackheads, there are many products out there but I recommend a good exfoliator as this will be a multi-tasker for your skin.  Try Kate Somerville Exfolikate- It has physical and enzymatic exfoliators, meaning there are small beads which scrub off dead skin and then there are enzymes that clean out skin and eat away dead skin and bacteria.  This will help your skin to be soft, smooth and free blackheads.  It has salicylic acid and lactic acid to clean out your pores and resurface your skin.  

To hydrate your skin, try Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Moisturizer AM with SPF 30.  This will combat fine lines and help with texture and gives you the SPF you need when using retinol.

Best of luck!

Jill

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • sls35
    • projill