Answer
miley2
Severe Under Eye Bags!!

I have tried so many products for my under eye bags that make me look much older than my 40 year..... they are hereditary and worsen with my allergies.  Can you please offer any product suggestions that may help, other than surgery!  Thanks!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
silvermint
Answered
(0) Hearts
A cosmetic that includes a treatment is Fusion's concealer. It reduces the puffiness while adding a touch of brightness to the sunken area beside the bagginess. It does not settle into any little lines or crepey skin that might form in this area. It dries rather quickly and isn't highly emollient. Although it does not totally conceal all of my dark circle problem, it is the very best I've ever found, and I'm almost sixty!
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would try Kate Somerville's CytoCell Dark Circle Corrective Eye Cream.  It's an eye cream that treats all signs of aging around your delicate eye area.  Formulated with Peptide P-199, this concentrated treatment helps with dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness.  This formula is paraben-free and sulfate-free.  According to Kate Somerville, this eye cream reactivates dormant stem cells.  Also, according to Kate Somerville's research results, after four weeks of use, a 25-person user study revealed:
- 88% said skin around their eye area appears dramatically more hydrated
- 72% said their overall appearance feels significantly more youthful
- 64% reported that darkness under the eye appears significantly lighter and brighter
- 60% said dark circles under the eye appear dramatically reduced
- 76% reported they would highly recommend this product to a friend
You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P286709&categoryId=B70

Another less expensive option is Sephora Collection’s Age Defy Eye Cream which a complete eye cream that fights puffiness, dark circles and crow's feet.  This anti-aging eye cream is packed with active ingredients to instantly refresh the eye area while visibly reducing smile lines.  Its updated formula includes HydroSenn+, a natural ingredient proven to deliver immediate and long-lasting hydration more effectively than hyaluronic acid.  HydroSenn+ is a plant-derived ingredient that leaves your skin feeling soft and comfortable.  This fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free formula is ideal for sensitive eyes.  Research results show (tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control) when applied in the morning and evening, participants reported a 6% reduction in deep wrinkles and an 8% firming effect.  Volunteers reported a comfortable texture (88%) and that it penetrates instantly (85%).  It’s an affordable $24 a bottle and you can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P276325&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • silvermint
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • miley2