Answer
asenence
Philosophy vs Peter Thomas Roth?
(0) Hearts

I am looking into buying some skincare and after reading a lot of reviews, I think I am going to decide either between Philosophy's miracle worker or Peter Thomas Roth's anti-agin line. Which is better? 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sosomoto
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've been using Miracle Worker trial kit (best bargain for the money - especially as it has gone from $120 to $83!!!) for literally years - including the Retinoid Solution, the retinoid face serum (now replaced for some reason with retinoid eye cream) and the anti-aging moisturizer and can easily say it has done WONDERS!!! After about a year, I ordered Help Me (night treatment) and alternated between that followed by the Miracle Worker anti-aging moisturizer (nothing else) one night and the whole trial kit regime on other nights. I could never decide if the Retinoid Solution or Help Me proved to be any better or worse than the other... both worked very well. I have since added Retin-a Microgel to the routine (again, not on the same nights) but I can honestly say that the difference I saw after a few months of M.W. trial kit has never been so evidently repeated, even after retin-a introduction. Never had the guts to throw down the cash required for the PTR line, but will definitely recommend Philosophy's M.W. line to anyone!!! It's an A+!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • sosomoto
    • cytran
    • asenence