Answer
nanaca
Accepted Solution
Neck Firming

I really, really need some advice on Neck Firming Products!!!! Anyone out there have a suggestion??

Thanks!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
tamingtinuviel
Answered

Hi. Have you tried Perricone MD's Cold Plasma Sub-D (new this past summer)? I have it ordered right now and can't wait to try it - a friend of mine has amazing before-and-after photos from using it. Her loose skin that used to hang as a result of her weight loss has literally tightened back into her neck! It's formulated specifically for the jawline and neck. I'm a freelance artist w/MAC and have worked for other lines and tried many, but I've never been more impressed than with this skin care line, much of which I've used myself. The line also has a great fb page with a lot of women who have tried specific products and can give their experiences. It's definitely worth getting to a Sephora and asking for a sample at the very least. Good luck to you!

Answers: 3
anaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi I have tried the StriVectin for the neck area, actually have used about 4 of them.  I can't say it firms the neck area significantly; but it looks and definitely feels smoother.  But, sometimes when I catch a glimpse of my neck area I still think Ughhhh...

There is a new product out by Perricone which I am thinking of trying because I use his other stuff and like it.  It's a tough area to deal with and the products out there are expensive. 

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

The best neck firming product I've found is Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Neck Cream which keeps your skin in this highly fragile area looking younger, longer.  This ultimate firming neck treatment helps firm and smooth away lines and wrinkles as it immediately lifts your skin.  It has a feather light, silky texture disappears into skin instantly. You can read all about it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P162536&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

coco264
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would love to know of a great neck firming product.  I'm very curious about Perricone's Cold Plasma.   I have tried Strivectin in the past and it did absolutely nothing for me.

Right now I'm using Shiseido Benefiance and not seeing too much of a difference, although I've only been using it for three weeks now so cant really tell yet.  I've heard Clarins is pretty good so that will be my next venture if Shiseido doesn't work well.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • nanaca
    • anaa
    • tamingtinuviel
    • beauty4cutie
    • coco264