Answer
katarinac
Moisturizers that are non comedogenic?

I've been looking for spf moisturizers for face, eyes, neck/decollete that are non comedogenic, anti aging, etc. Any suggestions or recommendations on the HOLY GRAILS of moisturizers out there? Most products don't have non comedogenic in their product description. Many I've tried from Sephora end up leaving my skin oilier (even thought it's more on the dry side, except for T zone), incompatible to wear with make up and irritate my skin with eruptions, enlarged pores and milia around eyes and chest.

Many many thanks :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
anaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Philosophy Hope SPF 30 would be a good choice.  If you are getting millea, whatever you were using is too rich for your skin.  I would try a lighter eyecream with SPF.  Clarins makes a good one.

juliemae
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have super sensitive skin, and highly suggest using Bare Escentuals skincare. It's geared for sensitive skin, and doesn't make my already oily skin oilier.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P281828&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5737

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

An excellent moisturizer that sounds exactly like what you're looking for is Kinerase "Lotion" because it is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and is non-irritating for even the most sensitive skin.  It will not clog your pores or cause breakouts and I think you’ll really like its light texture.  Unfortunately, Sephora has quit selling Kinerase brand, but you can still find it at Ulta and other locations, plus online.

I hope this helps you.  :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

Lancome Bienfati UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen is non-comedogenic, works under or over makeup and is safe for sensitive skin.

Link:http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P264428&categoryId=B70

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • juliemae
    • anaa
    • katarinac