Moisturizer for sensitive skin and line correction

I am looking to change my current products but I am allergic to almost everything including first aid beauty and philosophy's hope in a jar.  I have been using clinique which does not bother the eye area but does not seem moisturizing enough for my face which seems drier lately. I have thought about stri-vectin but I am concerned I will be allergic to the fragrance. Any suggestions for dry skin and deepening expression lines?

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
[ Edited ]

My aunt has super sensitive skin with lots of allergies like you have. She swears by Dr. Dennis Gross "Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture with Chelating Complex" (Sephora Product Page) This is a lightweight, oil free, fast absorbing moisturizer that hydrates the skin while providing antiaging and acne fighting properties. It includes the latest in scientific research and advanced technology, including age-fighting antioxidants. Plus, it's ideal for all skin types, including oily, combination, and acne-prone skin, it is dermatologist-approved, contains no fragrance or oil ingredients, no parabens, and is cruelty-free.

grossmoisturechel.jpg

I hope this helps you! Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
Photos1
  • grossmoisturechel.jpg