Answer
nvrslayn
Moisturizer for sensitive skin and line correction

I am looking to change my current products but I am allergic to almost everything including first aid beauty and philosophy's hope in a jar.  I have been using clinique which does not bother the eye area but does not seem moisturizing enough for my face which seems drier lately. I have thought about stri-vectin but I am concerned I will be allergic to the fragrance. Any suggestions for dry skin and deepening expression lines?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
artemisgem
Answered
[ Edited ]

My aunt has super sensitive skin with lots of allergies like you have. She swears by Dr. Dennis Gross "Hydra-Pure Oil-Free Moisture with Chelating Complex" (Sephora Product Page) This is a lightweight, oil free, fast absorbing moisturizer that hydrates the skin while providing antiaging and acne fighting properties. It includes the latest in scientific research and advanced technology, including age-fighting antioxidants. Plus, it's ideal for all skin types, including oily, combination, and acne-prone skin, it is dermatologist-approved, contains no fragrance or oil ingredients, no parabens, and is cruelty-free.

grossmoisturechel.jpg

I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • skinperfection
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • artemisgem
    • nvrslayn
Photos1