Answer
derby41
Hyperpigmentation Marks

What is the best product to get rid of hyperpigmentation marks? I've tried many Sephora products but can't seem to find that one HG product that works the best. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautywatcher
Answered
(0) Hearts

derby41 wrote:

What is the best product to get rid of hyperpigmentation marks? I've tried many Sephora products but can't seem to find that one HG product that works the best. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

I suggest Despot by Peter Thomas Roth..It is amazing! Use it day and night and after 2 - 3 weeks you will see fantastic results. I have used many  products and this is a gentle, smooth formula that is silky and lightweight that absorbs right into the skin.  You only need a drop.  

derby41
(0) Hearts
The last product I bought (and am now using) is Dr. Brandt's, Spots No More. It was between that and DeSpot by PTR. I went with the suggetion of a friend that works at Sephora. I'm only about 1/2 into the bottle, but I'm not really noticing much. I've honestly noticed more of an improvement (over many, many months) using a 4% hydroquinone cream that I've used on my hands. WOW! Has it made such a difference! Lightened them up like no one's business!! Took almost a year to do it, but took those darn spots down to almost nothing. Have just started using it on my face, but honestly didn't want to have to wait that LONG, so was hoping I could find something else that would work much quicker. I may just have to do the wait and see route. Thanks gals for your suggestions!
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • derby41
    • beautyrush
    • victorirazz
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautywatcher
    • beautylovingirl
    • paria