Answer
derby41
Hyperpigmentation Marks

What is the best product to get rid of hyperpigmentation marks? I've tried many Sephora products but can't seem to find that one HG product that works the best. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same frm acne scarring and I use either Murad or Clinique. The Clinique works a little bit better in my opinion and you can buy it in  two sizes.  

victorirazz
Answered
(0) Hearts

I agree with makeup obsessed, the Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector (as well as their Repairwear, and Shiseido's White Lucent line too if the Dark Spot Corrector seems to not work as effectly... I'd intersperse these other two products) works wonders and actually improved the quality of my skin... I just wish it wasn't so expensive to continuosly purchase, but out of all skincare products I've tried i'd have to rate it #1 in being the most effective and least irritating.

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi derby41,

I would agree that if your hyperpigmentation is not to bad you could go with the Murad lightening product but if it is too bad I would suggest going to a dernatologist to get hydroquinone it is a prescription strength lightening product. Hope this helps!

beautyrush
Answered
(0) Hearts

This Murad spot lightening serum is practically a miracle product! I've tried this and their post acne mark serum and they both have amazing results, plus a little goes a long way. It's best to spot treat than to spread it all over.

http://www.sephora.com/rapid-age-spot-pigment-lightening-serum-P4009?skuId=654095

beautywatcher
Answered
(0) Hearts

derby41 wrote:

What is the best product to get rid of hyperpigmentation marks? I've tried many Sephora products but can't seem to find that one HG product that works the best. Suggestions greatly appreciated!!

I suggest Despot by Peter Thomas Roth..It is amazing! Use it day and night and after 2 - 3 weeks you will see fantastic results. I have used many  products and this is a gentle, smooth formula that is silky and lightweight that absorbs right into the skin.  You only need a drop.  

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 7 in conversation
    • derby41
    • beautyrush
    • victorirazz
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautywatcher
    • beautylovingirl
    • paria