Answer
fashndiva
Accepted Solution
How do I get rid of chest wrinkles?
(0) Hearts

In the past 6 months, I have woken up with chest wrinkles or "sleep wrinkles".   In the beginning, they would fade, now they're sticking around.  They start on my upper chest and migrate down between the "girls".   How do I get rid of them?   Argh!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
deeanababy
Answered
(0) Hearts

well you;re fortunate to have girls that are big enough to create wrinkles so thats good haha, but i think lancome and strivectin makes a neck and decollete cream for tighting that specific area. 

StriVectin - StriVectin™ Less Wrinkles, More Lift Kit

http://www.sephora.com/strivectin-less-wrinkles-more-lift-kit-P293203

Also, continue to wear Spf in the future in that area as well!

xoxo

Answers: 5
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I don't know what you have tried or if you have tried anything at all, it does help if you give information so you don't get suggestions you might of already done but  anyway I have heard really good thing about the Perricone cold plasma sub-d for the neck and decollete area. Hope this helps!

Wendy557
Answered
(0) Hearts

I remember when I used to think I was the only one that got these! Try a ChestSaver they work spectacularly. You will never see chest wrinkles again.

bellamiss
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have been very satisfied with the Chest Saver. It comes with a pad and I cover my chest with Vaseline and use the pad and seriously my chest is soft and wrinkle free as can be. Love it love it love it.

poppyh
Answered
(0) Hearts

I used to have the beginnings of chest wrinkles, caused by sun exposure. Philosophy's Help Me fixed it! My husband noticed that my chest looked smoother after I had been using it for a couple of months.

ragdoll4mom
Answered
(0) Hearts

Use a good moisturizer and sleep on your back to prevent getting your skin scrunched and wrinkled.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • fashndiva
    • poppyh
    • beautylovingirl
    • deeanababy
    • ragdoll4mom
    • Wendy557
    • bellamiss