Answer
aries23
Eye Cream- have you tried any of these?

I want to buy an eye cream, but I'm very sensitive to some ingredients so these are the options I want to choose from. If any of you have tried any of these, please let me know what you liked/disliked about them. I appreciate your help so much!

(I'd like to use the eye cream for both under my eyes and on the lids if possible).

Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream

Boscia Amino AG eye treatment

Fresh creme ancienne eye cream

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee eye and lip cream

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered

Hi aries23, 

BeautyTester has some helpful tips for you which I agree with. :smileyhappy: 

If you are more prone to sensitivity from ingredients, particularly around the eye area I would stick to Caudalie or Boscia which are slightly more natural based in the products and are excellent for sensitive skin types.  

To add to that, the Fresh Ancienne Eye Cream is very thick and especially hydrating and moisturizing for those with severely dry skin. 

You definitely can use all the eye creams on your lid but some products are better at treating the eyelids than others -if that is a specific concern of yours check out Perricone and Clinique for a few that help to firm and smooth the eyelid too.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ChicDabbler
Answered

Bobbi Brown is a cream that smoothes and is great under make up. It is thicker than Boscia and Caudalie. Caudalie is a lightweight cream that melt into the skin. It did irritate/burn almost unnoticeably once or twice in the months I used it, but I think it's cuz it doesn't agree with something in the Algenist serum I was using on that spot, you shouldn't have a problem. Boscia is more like a gel cream, hydrates well and comparable to Caudalie. All of them can be used under and over the eyes no problem (I apply eye cream all the way to lashline).

I have combination skin and prefer something lighter than Bobbi Brown. Caudalie sinks a bit faster than Boscia, so I end up using a bit more of it. Since I don't care about anti-aging as of now, Boscia is cheaper thus more preferably than Caudalie for me.

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • aries23