Answer
lovemyne22
Best under eye moisturizer

Okay, I'm 29 and have noticed those wonderful lines starting to form around my eyes, they seem a LOT worse with makeup and I feel like it's because the under eye area is just too dry. (I haven't been using a separate eye cream, mainly because the Clinique I was using seemed to dry out my eyes/contacts!!) Can anyone offer suggestions for a very hydrating under eye cream that also has antiaging benefits!! Thank you SOOO much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
dianabt
Answered

Hello lovemyne22, 

I agree with Katie, if you have very dry skin around the eyes that needs more hydration the Shiseido Benefiance (although a bit more pricey than other brands!) is DEFINITELY very moisturizing and hydrating. 

Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

Another eye cream that I recommend for hydrating the eyes is the L'ocittane Ultra Rich Eye Balm which is nourishing and hydrating while still remaining lightweight and comforting on the skin. There is 5% Shea Butter which provides 24 hours of continuous moisture. Hydration and moisture are essential to preventing aging and fine lines so this would be another great option for you to try. 

Ultra Rich Eye Balm

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
katie1724
Answered
[ Edited ]

The only eye cream I have ever used that has sufficiently hydrated my under eye skin (and I have tried dozens!) is Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream -- http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P173620&categoryId=B70. It's pricey, but so rich that it lasts for ages -- and it instantly hydrates my skin. The next time you're at Sephora, try asking for a sample! It's a great way to try it out for a few days -- a little goes a long way.

ssmittys
Answered

I currently use Dermadoctor's Wrinkle Revenge Rescue and Protect Eye Balm. It is super hydrating, fights dark circles, and your makeup will look good on top of it because it melts into the skin like butter! :smileyhappy:

Another eye cream that has multiple benefits at a reasonable price point is First Aid Beauty's 5 in 1 eye cream.

For a more expensive eye cream that really gets the bang for your buck, there is also Bliss The Youth as We Know It eye cream, which fights the signs of aging, as well as dark cirlces and puffiness.

There are several eye creams out there! If you live near a Sephora, I would definitely get a few samples of eye creams to try out to see which one appeals to you. Although it takes about 4 weeks or so to notice results in terms of antiaging, getting samples can help you determine if you like how the product feels on your face.

Hope this helps!

antoine0000
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try MURAD INTENSIVE WRINKLE REDUCER FOR EYES , or

LANCOME RENERGIE (EYES)

ANTOINE

iloveskincare3
Answered
(0) Hearts

you HAVE to try Somme Institute's EYE cream. It is absolutely unreal and so moisturizing. Their entire 5-Step Regimen has changed my life. I have almost perfect skin now and get so many compliments. Their eye cream works really well along side their regimen too - it's the perfect compliment.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ssmittys
    • dianabt
    • antoine0000
    • lovemyne22
    • iloveskincare3