Best eye cream for 60 yearold woman...I look tired most of the time

I am looking for a good antiaging eye cream

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
chewcifer
Answered

hi, willbur!

a good eye treatment is peter thomas roth instant FIRMx eye. it will do everything  for your eye area but it won't solve the problem. it's like a cosmetic that you apply and then wash it off. he also makes a treatment that will help your skin in the long run. it's PTR mega rich intensive anti-aging cellular creme. it's packed with AHAs, vitamins, and peptides, and i think your eyes will loook fabulous in no time!

lapalma
Answered
(0) Hearts

BEST PRODUCT FOR UNDER EYE PUFFINESS

dianabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi wilbur!

Chewcifer has a great suggestion for you, Peter Thomas Roth is a great line of anti aging skincare that is not only firming but hydrating as well.

Have you tried the Shisedio Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream? This eye cream is great for its moisture and replenishing properties. Lines and wrinkles are smoothed away and your skin is instantly brightened.

shiseido benefiance EYE.jpg

Another of my favorites is the Rexaline Hydra-EyeZone Hyper-Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Contour Cream .

This eye cream is great because it is a serum and cream in one that keeps your skin super hydrated and helps the skin cells to retain water. This in turn keeps the skin plump and moist and prevents further damage from lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity.

Rexaline EYE.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lindyray
Answered
(0) Hearts

What is the answer for undereye puffiness

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • dianabt