Answer
oslo
Best Low-Maintenance Aging prevention?

I'm 20 years old and want to start using an anti-aging serum in order to prevent on coming aging. The problem is I don't have a lot of extra time so I want something really low maintenance. 

Also, I use proactive so I want something that isn't really harsh on drying out the skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
girlygirl45419
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi there!

I am just like you! Im young but I am still prematurely worrying about aging. The best thing that I can recommend that isn't high maintenance is the philosophy Help Me. It is a nightly retinol treatment to prevent/treat signs of aging. I am only 16 but it still works wonders and firms your face and just gives you an overall youthful appearance at any age. It is a little pricey, I put a link below, but I would also suggest purchasing it from the philosophy website where you can get some discounts. And also they website lets you order smaller sizes if you just want to try the product and not spend $45 on the full sized product. I usually get the trial/travel size from the philosophy website for about $18-24. Plus if you sign up to receive emails you can get a free welcome gift set with any purchase over 25 dollars. I use this with my philosophy purity cleanser and microdelivery exfoliating wash. Personally I think that any product from philosophy is just going to improve your skin :smileyhappy:

Good Luck and stay beautiful <3

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P4647&categoryId=B70

cytran
Answered
(0) Hearts

Try Somme Institute's Serum! I'm 23 and I was concern with aging as well since I did a lot of tanning in my teens.

It is a boosting collagen and helps with  lightening discoloration. It also has an advanced technology called MDT5 and is  combined with a potent, stabilized form of vitamin C. It also strengthen skin elasticity and smooth the appearance of fine lines.

Use: Morning and night: Apply several drops to face, neck and upper chest

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi oslo, 

A serum is definitely super low-maintenance to use with your everyday skin care. For a good one to work with your skin type and pro-active skincare, try any of the following serums:

Sephora Collection Super loaded age defy serum

Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Face Serum

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • oslo
    • dianabt
    • cytran
    • girlygirl45419