Answer
noratherese
Antiaging Product Regimen Advice for My Mom
It's always been clear that I don't get my passion for makeup and skin care from my mom. She has never really worn makeup, and her usual skin care regimen consists of a bar of Dove Soap, and the sporadic use of random drug store moisturizers. So, for New Years, I bought her the Murad Evening Renewal Regimen and the Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream. She's planning on starting this regimen tonight as her New Years beauty resolution. She will be 56 years old in February, and since she has never really taken care of her skin, she is in need of a pretty intensive skin regimen. Would you lovely Beauty Insiders please suggest a Retinol treatment that isn't be super-harsh or intense (or totally bank-breaking!), and any other anti-aging products that work for you? I also plan to get her a nice foundation and concealer for her birthday in February, so if you have any suggestions for products of that kind that would work for dry, mature skin, I'd appreciate it. Thanks everyone, and have a happy New Year!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
calsd
Answered
(0) Hearts

I must admit that I searched high and low, and spent a lot of money to find an anti-aging routine for my face.  With the help of a wonderful and patient sales associate Emily in Austin, TX , there is now light at the end of this girls aging tunnel.

Before using the routine below my norm/combo skin appeared dehydrated and was uneven especially around the eye area;  I had circles and puffiness under my eyes, and fine laugh lines. My skin was just plain dull looking skin. Now my skin is glowing and the fine lines are less noticeable. The icing on the cake.... the bags and puffiness under my eyes are gone.

My rountine/ recommendation may not be cheap however the results are amazing!!!   Best of luck to you....

Daytime:

Wild Rose Serum - Korres  (If you skin is dry mix it with Ren's Night Serum)
Wrinkle Revenge - Dermadoctor ( mild retionol )

Cru - Claudlie - Amazing product, a little goes a long way -  Miracle worker!!

Eye and Lip Treatment  - Claudlie Vinexpert - More than a miracle worker!!!

Face Firming Treatment - Claudlie Vinexpert

NIghtime:

Exfolicate - Kate Summerville  ( I use this product 3-4  times a week however some may find it too harsh for there skin so you would recommend that you  use it as labled)

Night Serum - Ren
Night Wrinkle Cream (Retinol) - ROC

Cru - Claudlie Vinexpert

Eye and Lip Treatment - Claudlie Vinexpert

Foundation:

No Foundation - Perricone - A must buy - This product is unbelievable!  It evens your skin out without the looking like you are wearing makeup. I mix it with a very small amount of Stila's all in one foundation however on weekends I use it alone. 

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • mermadelove
    • noratherese
    • lauratdallas
    • calsd
    • flirty