Answer
ilovemyyorkie
A good preventative eye cream?

Hi there. I am 29 years old and I have been using Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream, $62 for about a year now. I like it enough but I don’t see any changes, bad or good. And for 62 bucks I was thinking of trying something new, since I running out of it now.

I have combo/oily skin, prone to breakouts, although my eye area is pretty good. No wrinkles (yet!) and no puffiness. I occasionally have dark circles, but no bags. Can anyone recommend a good all-inclusive eye cream that will also help to prevent the signs of aging?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
veritabelle
Answered

A Sephora Rep. suggested to me that I use Rexaline Eye Cream.  It is a  preventative cream that combats early signs of aging.  I didn't notice huge improvement and it didn't moisturize my eye area enough.  I have similar skin to yours, but my eye area needs to be well moisturized.  If not, lines I never knew I had come alive!  It might work well for you if you don't need extra moisture.

When I finished the bottle, I started using Pangea Organics (to try something new) Rose and White Tea eye cream.  I love it~!  Very moisturizing and has a slight luminating effect with a wonderful scent!~ 

The real trick is to take care of your skin early.  There are many creams that claim life changing results.  The truth is if your not taking good care of your skin, nothing you use (besides cosmetic procedures) will help you. 

Good Luck <3

prepskinb4makeup
Answered
(0) Hearts

Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream is great for someone with Eczema.

It's pretty thick and has Kinetin which helps retain moisture.

Try Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream.

A little goes a long way, but it's really good for fine lines and

preventing.

For the dark circles, drink plenty of water and get some sleep!

Good Luck

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prepskinb4makeup
    • ilovemyyorkie
    • veritabelle