Answer
peccavi
my beauty diary face masks for smokers-halp!
[ Edited ]

So, I recently started using my beauty diary face masks. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried them? When I opened the package and put it on it wasnt a mask like i had expected, but a sheet that veils your face that is soaked in liquid and you've got to leave it on for 20 mins. 

They're amazing! And the ones I've tried smell fabulous.  

Did I mention the whole box is written in Japanese? 

I know you shouldn't smoke (please don't bash in your reply) and I know it really damages the skin, but I've been scouring the internet- is it safe to smoke a cigarette while wearing this product? 
I'm kind of scared to until I know for sure, to be honest.

Thanks!

Much love, peccavi 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
ssmittys
Answered

To play it safe, I would not smoke while wearing this product on your face. Should something in the mask be flammable, you're setting yourself up to get burned big time. As a pediatric nurse who treats burns frequently, face burns are VERY painful, and if your skin is burned bad enough, it is forever damaged. Don't risk it!!!

PS: Where are you getting these masks from? Do you know what skin type they're for? They sound interesting.

katie1724
Answered

I'm not a smoker, but rather than wonder about it, I would just forego smoking for the 20 minutes it takes for the mask -- it seems like the safe thing to do. You never know if something is flammable, and I wouldn't risk it.

xxKeesh
Answered
(0) Hearts

Just wait 20 minutes to smoke. Or smoke before you use the mask......

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ssmittys
    • ran8
    • makeupobesessed
    • peccavi
    • xxKeesh