i have pimples and im only 11

hey i have pimples and only am 11 years old du u suggest a product i can buy at sephora

You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7

Hi misslina123. I recommend the Bliss No 'Zit' Sherlock Complete Acne System. This kit includes everything you need and with only three simple steps your skin will look radiant and pimple free.

I hope this helps! Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]

To combat acne, I would suggest both some Sephora Products and a non-Sephora product, though all of the products I'm suggesting are very affordable:

Because, you're young and still have a lot of natural beauty, it would be best to to use natural products that willl control oil and fight blemishes without overdrying you skin. The best skincare regimen I know of to combat oily skin is actually quite affordable and is now sold by Sephora: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil skincare products. The best value for you would be The Body Shop "Tea Tree 4-Piece Facial Skin-Care Regime" (Sephora Product Page)

For under $30, you receive the following products:

"Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash" A gel-based cleansing facial wash that removes excess oil without over-drying the skin. 

"Tea Tree SKin Clearing Toner" A refreshing toner that removes traces of cleanser, makeup, and impurities. 

"Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion" This is the ideal moisturizer for oily skin because it provides hydration where you need it but helps keep oily spots mattified.

"Tea Tree Oil" An effective spot treatment that reduces the appearances of blemishes overnight.

If you prefer, all 4 of these products can also be purchased separately at Sephora. These products have helped my skin produce less oil and treated and prevented breakouts without overdrying or being too harsh on my skin, so I think they would work great for you. Also keep in mind that they are very natural: without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, triclosan and petrochemicals.

If you have a problem area on your face that gets really oily, you might need a spot treatment that's stronger than the "Tea Tree Oil." For that, I recommend Neutrogena "On the Spot Acne Treatment." This product is very effective, but doesn't have too much benzoil peroxide, so it shouldn't dry out or irritate your skin. Sephora doesn't sell this product, but you can buy it online at Ulta Beauty for about $6.

I hope this helps! 

I would try an all natural, gentle skincare regimen such as the REN ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Starter Kit.  The products in the kit work together to combat breakouts while helping to prevent future blemishes.  REN's clean, bio active approach to beautiful, healthy skin uses soothing and replenishing formulations that leave your skin comfortable, clear and calm.  The set contains the following products:
- 0.85 oz ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Clay Cleanser
- 0.5 oz ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Day Fluid
- 0.5 oz ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Night Serum

You can find this kit here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P275617&categoryId=C20402&shouldPaginate=true

If your skin hasn't improved by the time you finish this starter kit, I would ask your parents to make you an appointment with a dermatologist (skin doctor) to take a look at your skin.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

when I was your age i got cystic pimples that were awful and the only thing that got rid of them was Proactive. That is what you should use but use it very sparingly. Also if that is too harsh (which it shouldn't be) then use clean and clear astringent! Hope that helped!

(0) Hearts

It's normal for young people to get pimples some just earlier than others.  First of all..you are young...don't start using acne products...yet!  They will ruin your young sensitive skin for ever.  Just use a very mild cleanser and keep your face very clean...wash at least 2 times a day...don't use a lot of heavy creams or any harsh acne products.  And it is prefectly normal to get pimples once a month as well!!  Try the Philosphy Purity Made Simple...it is nice an gentle.

(0) Hearts

I would say to just invest in a spot treatment, whether it be with sulfur or with benzoyl peroxide. Because you just have pimples, you don't need to dry out your whole face with cleansers that contain salicylic acid and/or other anti-acne ingredients. It'll just worsen your skin overtime. I know some people may disagree, but I would avoid Proactive at all costs. When I was your age, I saw the Proactive infomercial and ordered it straightaway. Big mistake. If it's not too much trouble or money, I would also see a dermatologist before your skin can get worse with product overload. I hope this helps and good luck!

(0) Hearts

i was 10 when i got a few zits.i actullay use the clearasail daily pore cleansing pads(basicaly a pad with acne remover on it already).they work great.at one time i doubled the pads with a clearasail face wash it was WONDERFUL at removeing them or geting them to fade quickly.the pads usally take up to 5 uses to completely remove zits, but i see that zits fade in just one use.Smiley Winkhope this helps

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
  • teatree.jpg
  • neutrogenaots.jpg
  • blisss.jpg