From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413253 Members
  • 15158 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Folliculitis scarring and dark spots
|
Re: Folliculitis scarring and dark spots
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: These are definitely not keloid scars, but rather PIH post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I would suggest a combination of a soli ...read more
These are definitely not keloid scars, but rather PIH post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. I would suggest a combination of a solid peel to help with rapid exfoliation followed by a skin lightener for the body. Melapeels are great for rapid exfoliation and I would follow up with exfolase and luminase skin lighteners for the body. Good luck. Avoid harsh chemicals, lasers, and inflammatory skincare.
Recent images from this conversation
Dark Spots on legs
|
Re: Dark Spots on legs
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Rapid exfoliation protocols can help reduce leg discoloration and dark spots. In our center, we use the Melapeel which is usually ...read more
Rapid exfoliation protocols can help reduce leg discoloration and dark spots. In our center, we use the Melapeel which is usually performed in the office to help reduce discoloration. At home, you can mix a pump of skin lightener with a dollop of a body moisturizer and apply on the skin after your shower. #exfolase #melapeel #darkspots #darkpigmentation #bodydiscoloration
What is your makeup routine in terms of removing makeup?
|
Re: What is your makeup routine in terms of removing makeup?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup I wash my face with First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser then #The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing B ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup I wash my face with First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser then #The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL when I get home from work. Before bed I use CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover then cleanser. I used to use PC Gentle Touch Eye Makeup Remover followed by DHC Olive Cleansing Oil.
I need help with everything. Skincare and makeup advice. Please 🙏
|
Re: I need help with everything. Skincare and makeup advice. Please 🙏
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Vanne246 The serums or treatments that have made a difference for me are AHAs, Retinol, and Vitamin C. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare ...read more
@Vanne246 The serums or treatments that have made a difference for me are AHAs, Retinol, and Vitamin C. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel Pads are the best AHA treatment I have found. I use prescription tretinoin and I highly recommend it if you can get it. If not Youth To The People Retinal + Niacinamide Youth Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL or Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL are some good otc ones. I have had the hardest time finding a vitamin c serum that works and doesn’t oxidize too fast. Naturium has a really good one that isn’t too expensive. Just make sure if you add in any of these actives to start out slow and only introduce one at a time until your skin gets used to them and always use SPF. In the morning I cleanse my face, use vitamin c, then moisturizer, then SPF. In my evening routine I alternate between retinol and the peel pads. So I cleanse, use either the peel pad or retinol, then moisturizer. I’ve always been told to layer your products and serums going from the thinnest consistency first to the thickest last. For foundation I have been really impressed with Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation . It has really good coverage and it lasts really well for me.
I love glow recipe
|
Re: I love glow recipe
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Spoiler I don't have the boost to buy all of that but that is basically what I want right there lol ...read more
Spoiler I don't have the boost to buy all of that but that is basically what I want right there lol
Recent images from this conversation
Drunk Elephant Goldi Drops
|
Re: Drunk Elephant Goldi Drops
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: I have them they are great! You only have to use a drop, it glows nicely, but it is on the pricier side! @EllianaK...read more
I have them they are great! You only have to use a drop, it glows nicely, but it is on the pricier side! @EllianaK 🫶
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare for good barrier skin
I have good natural skin barrier all my life. So, I don’t know what skincare products to use that don’t affect my natural barrier. ...read more
I have good natural skin barrier all my life. So, I don’t know what skincare products to use that don’t affect my natural barrier. I am also not a fan of scented products as well. Have a good evening!
teen girls
|
Re: teen girls
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: True
True
Uv damage on hands!!
|
Re: Uv damage on hands!!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I heard about supergoop and they have good reviews
I heard about supergoop and they have good reviews
New Post in Skincare Aware
Is milk makeup cooling water worth it?
Hi skincare aware! I’m going to Sephora soon and was thinking about getting it but I don’t want to waste money on something not wo ...read more
Hi skincare aware! I’m going to Sephora soon and was thinking about getting it but I don’t want to waste money on something not worth it
211,179 Posts