gift/anniversary ideas for male!
[ Edited ]

So, this is so off-topic I didn't even know which board to post it to, but I didn't know where else to turn!  Anyway, I need the help of your creative minds!  My boyfriends birthday is coming up as well as our two-year anniversary.  I currently don't have a job (almost done with college) but still want to do something special for him, especially after he surprised me with a Louis Vuitton for my birthday this month.  Anyone have any creative (and fairly cheap) ideas??  Here are a few things I've already done for/gotten him:

-customized m&m's

-scrapbook of our pictures

-Deck of cards with 52 things I love about him written on each

-Home-cooked dinner in lingere

-Picture of us in cute frame

-ipod (when I had money...ha)

-Hand-written letters

-A painting I made of a two puzzle pieces fitting together 

-Other various articles of clothing

So..I'm running out of ideas!  Please help a broke girl out!  I wish I could spoil him...but then again, money doesn't buy total happiness and it's the little things that count, right??

EDIT: A little bit about the boy...he loves cute, personal gifts.  Loves to eat and loves food.  Drinks occasionally, but not too much. Likes music and movies. Is a big family person. He actually has pretty good style (jeans, converse, black/white T, hoody kind of style), loves his rayban aviators, loves to travel.  Is really funny and outgoing, loves to snuggle up with a bunch of blankets and pillows...oh gosh, I don't know what else!  Has an x-box and plays video games once in a while but not a lot.  That's about all I can think of right now!

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation