Answer
cmhimes67
facials
(0) Hearts

i was wondering if u did facials i would like to try your product before i buy it because the prices of the clinque is expensive but i heard its a good product

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
lylysa
Answered

Facials are deemed a salon or beauty service that is technically reserved for licensed beauty reps, aestheticians, and skin care therapists so cosmetic retail vendors like Sephora, even Ulta (minus their salon, which does offer that service), and beauty counters will generally not offer an actual facial.

Instead, skin care consultations are given, you are allowed to try out skin care products on the face, everything from a basic run through of cleansers, toners, treatments, and moisturizers, and you may even be able to snag a few samples if sample/tester cups are available or if a skin care line provides the business with pre-packaged sample portions.

Try seeing if you can book an appointment for some one on one time with a cast member from Sephora to address skin care concerns and see if there are samples available to try products out before buying. If not, just always be sure to get full info on return policies so you know what you can and can't bring back.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • cmhimes67