Answer
uhmmm
clinique all about eyes causing puffiness?

i used clinique's all about eyes for a long time and liked it alot, it irritated my lower rims a little, but it didn't burn like most other eye creams. then all of a sudden it started making my under eyes puff up, like after almost a year of being fine. i had to stop using it and now i can't find anything else that doesn't burn my extremely sensitive eyes. why did this happen? should i try it again? maybe with an anti-puff roller? is there something simillar out there that might be just different enough to avoid the puffiness?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dinau
Answered
(0) Hearts

I started using giorgio armani regenessence eye rejuvenating serum and it really helps reducing eye puffiness with instant results!  One of the ingredients is caffeine.  It is expensive and I am not sure if Sephora carries it?  Anyway something to check out.  I love it!  Hope this helps!  Only thing it does not help with hydration so now I am looking for an eye cream for some hydration under my eyes so my concealer goes on smoother.  Anyone have any suggestions?  

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • uhmmm
    • pandapple6
    • dinau