Answer
kennethmichael
Would you recommend the Clarisonic?

Well, I've been debating on purchasing one ever since I first heard about it a couple monthes ago and I was wondering if it compares to the cheaper facial cleansing tools or if this one actually shocked you with it's quality.

$119+ is quite an investment for most people especially on a skincare tool that some might find mediocre and also, if you weren't satisfied within two weeks or so, would you be able to get a refund from Sephora on this even though it's a skincare tool?

and I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on this and please include what models you own, and also your full on opinion.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prettyinpa
Answered

I've had a Clarisonic Plus for many years and have found that it really helps my oily skin. I am pale and always wear sunscreen and if I don't use the Clarisonic at night, even after using a good cleanser, I can still get a filmy layer of sunscreen/makeup/goodness knows what off with a toner pad. This doesn't happen when I use the Clarisonic, my skin is fully clean. I feel it helps my skin treatments work better since it cleans so thoroughly and helps with black heads also. 

The Plus version comes with a body brush that is great for removing that dry dead skin layer that develops in the winter (plus it feels great to give my body a full scrub). I have tried the Mia (less expensive version) and if you didn't want the body brush, it works well. It works far better than the Neutrogena Power Cleanser and the Olay brush (which is totally useless, in my opinion).

I think it is worth the investment as this tool seems very long lasting, I have had no trouble with it in all the years I've had it. (It's warranteed by the manufacturer if something does go wrong). I heartily recommend it as one of the best beauty investments I've ever made.

If it turns out you don't like your Clarisonic, Sephora has a very generous return policy:

o When you return your purchase to Sephora.com by mail within 60 days of purchase date, you will receive a full refund to your credit card for the price of the item(s).
o If we receive your item(s) within 61-90 days of purchase date or if they were paid with a Sephora Gift Card, eGift Certificate, or online store credit, you will receive a refund in the form of an online store credit for the item(s).
o Items received more than 90 days after the purchase date may not be returned by mail.

In store return policies vary by store, but if you are concerned, you can ask at time of purchase.

ygonzabelize
(0) Hearts
I LOVE my Clarisonic!!!! Check QVC, they have some really great bundles available with the Clarisonic. I wanted one for 2 years but could not justify spending $200 on myself.....especially for a skincare tool. I finally caved and realized i should have bought it 2 years ago!:smileywink:
kennethmichael
(0) Hearts
Is it waterproof?
xoxcharlottexox
(0) Hearts
Yes, it is waterproof. You can even use it in the shower!. :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • xoxcharlottexox