ciaobaby
What does BB cream do?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Gwynie
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi! BB Creams are new to the USA, but they have been popular is Asia for years! A BB Cream basically is like a multiple-products-in-one type of product. People usually use BB Cream as a foundation, but some people mix foundation with a BB Cream. BB Creams usually are used to hydrate your skin, protect your skin from the sun (SPF), provide coverage (light to medium-ish coverage), and make your skin healthier and more nourished. 

Honestly, I really love the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream as much if not more than all the high end ones that I have tried! Just saying, the drugstore one is just as good if not better and the price is so much lower! I hope this helped you! If you could check out my website beautybygwyneth dotcom and my YouTube Channel that would be fantastic! 

Good luck! 

-Gwyn

PaulaSims
Answered

I am HOOKED on BB Creams, especially the (genuine) ones from the Korean markets. They tend to go on ashy but warm to your skin and just looks like a heavier version of tinted foundation. If you can't find them in the Korean markets, Amazon has links, but just make sure you're getting the real thing.

Paula

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Ciaobaby, 

What you've been told is perfectly right! I love BB Creams as an all in one prouduct to take place of my moisturizer, primer, treatment and coverage all in one without having to wear super heavy or multiple layers. :smileyhappy:

I love the Dior Hydra Life BB Cream which is super hydrating and gives your skin a great dewy glow. I also LOVE the Too Faced BB Cream which has gorgeous shades and leaves you with a velvety smooth texture.

Hydra Life BB Crème SPF 30 - PA +++ Too Faced - Tinted Beauty Balm SPF 20

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
gingergirl3033
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am loving BB creams.  They are perfect for my morning routine, I used to have to use a few different products on my face to get an even skin tone, now I just dab on a few dots of Smashbox's Camera Ready BB cream and I am out the door.  It last all day and my skin has a nice soft smooth texture to it, plus as a bonus its pretty easy to remove and hasn't caused me to break out yet.  I would highly recommend checking them out if your interested in an easy way to look great all day

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • gingergirl3033
    • ciaobaby
    • Gwynie
    • PaulaSims