Answer
RomanyFree
Waterproof/Sweat-proof self tanner: Does it exist?

I have a fair/peachy complexion, blue eyes & non-tannable skin. Its hard not to sweat in this 101 degree weather here in the South. River tubing is big here and I like to shower :smileyhappy: so is there a product that can meet these requirements? I recently purchased Aqua Sun Sunless Tanning Airbrush System because it was on sale for $15 from $60 & just noticed it's level is "medium-dark", so I'm not sure how that will work out. I've been scoping out the site and saw that GlowFusion is highly recommended, but is it waterproof?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

Do you have ac where you live?  You only need to stay sweat free with any self tanner for about four hours for it to develop.  After it develops you have nothing to worry about, you can swim shower and sweat.

nikkkii
Answered
(0) Hearts

st tropez ♥♥

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Absolutely!  The self-tanner I use stays on usually at least a week to two weeks just depending on how many showers I take.  In the summer if I have to shower twice daily, then it will last about a week, but if I only shower once a day I can usually get two weeks of tan out of it before it fades off.  It is Fusion Beauty's GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Face & Body Natural Protein Tan.  It is the only self-tanner that I've ever used that has absolutely NO smell.  It's also wonderful because it doesn't streak, it dries immediately and it won't stain your clothes.  It lasts up to two weeks without fading, has been dermatologist tested, is non-comedogenic (so it won't clog pores) and it's suitable for all skin types.  You can find out more about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P151200&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps and have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • RomanyFree
    • nikkkii