Answer
wwechick76
Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube

Has anyone tried Too Faced Tanning Bed in a Tube? What did you think? Would you recommend this for someone with fairly light skin? I would love to look more bronzed! In all honesty, is it worth the money - is it much better than a drugstore tanner?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered

The Too Faced Tanning Bed In A Tube reminds me a lot of LORAC's Tantalizer except that the LORAC product doesn't have the self-tanner built-in.  The Too Faced body bronzer works well and blends easily.  I thought it looked fairly natural on me and it definitely bronzed my legs so they were not so white when I walked out with a pair of shorts on.  In order to build a sunless tan, you must use it every day because it is not like most self-tanners that instantly give you a tan after one application.  The Too Faced bronzer brings on a tan very gradually and never becomes super-dark.  Just like LORAC's Tantalizer, Tanning Bed In A Tube does rub off on clothing so you especially don't want to wear white when wearing this product.  Some people say they have no trouble with the product rubbing off onto clothing, but I have always had it rub off onto the edges of my shorts and edges of my socks, etc.  It is a good product for achieving a quick bronze glow when in a pinch, however.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • wwechick76