Answer
makeuplover306
Sugar Scrub

I recently ran out of my favorite sugar scrub heres what it is... However they dont sell it anymore and i need a new one. I have tried out sugar scrubs but nothing as good as this. I am looking for one that is a REAL SUGAR scrub and very thick. Has anyone tried anything like this? Thanks :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
artemisgem
Answered
[ Edited ]

Just wanted to tell you a couple things before I make my recommendation:

Since you love this VS Pink Sugar scrub so much, have you checked eBay for it? I loved the "Naturally Victoria's Secret"  Body Polishes but VS stopped making them. Though I was able to find tons of them brand new for sale on eBay, so it's worth checking.

But, since I know I can't buy a discontinued product on eBay forever, I started looking for a scrub to replace my VS naturally body polish. I love my Fresh "Brown Sugar Body Polish" (Sephora Product Page) This is a  is a gentle moisturizing scrub treatment for the body. Pure brown sugar blended with the world's finest oils results in an entirely natural and stimulating exfoliant. This product combines the fresh scent of lemon with the restorative, antibacterial properties of sugar to bring you one of the sweetest bath experiences around. It is a very thick scrub and it has real sugar granules that do a great job exfoliating. It also has all natural oils so moisture is locked in and your skin never gets dried out, and it smells great!

freshbsbp.jpg

It might also be worth your while to ckeck out body polishes/scrubs at Bath and Body Works: since the same company owns both B &B W and Victoria's Secret many of their beauty products end up being similar. I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • makeuplover306
    • cherrybombtastic
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • artemisgem
    • KidSyd44
Photos1