Answer
Skincare Advice

I was wanting advice on what products to use. I can't find it anywhere on the website, and the FAQ isn't very helpful. I have combination/mostly oily skin, with some acne: I am 24.

I was really wanting to try some sort of a peel since maybe my skin just needs something "stronger" to reduce the acne but definitely not a real chemical peel, perhaps the Ole Henriksen Lemon Strip. At one point I saw a product that had to be used for about a week, then stopped for 2 (or maybe the other way around) then started again. I forgot what it was though.

I also looked at the Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensation. But I don't know. I just want something that would help my skin and am looking for suggestions. There are tons of tips out there for teens and the 30+ crowd, but nothing in-between.Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have had so many skin problems it's ridiculous. And I've tried so many different products that I could never name them all. Right now I am one Murad and It is really improving my skin. I suggest you find the line that works best with your skin problems and try it out. My trial kit only cost me $30. If not I've heard great things about clarasonic! But that's definitely an investment! Good Luck!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation