Answer
cherryontop
Right Skin Care; Combination/oily, sensitive
(0) Hearts

Helloooo,

I have quite sensitive skin thats oily in the t-zone and quite dry on the cheeks. I also have a lot of clogged pres down my t-zone and acne scars on my cheeks. 

I already purchased this:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P302934&categoryId=C24736

to help with my acne scars

Now I'm looking for a good cleanser to use day and night ( I thought of this: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174621&categoryId=C16050) and a good night moistruizer, for the day I use La Roche Posay Effaclar M.

Also the sknicare should (if possible) be organic! 

Maybe somenone has similar skin or you're a skincare expert, I'm happy for any help! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

That's combo skin for you. I have the same skin except not sensitive. Sometimes my skin is sensitive if I neglect it and it gets windchapped, but with proper skincare, my skin is decently thick/bouncy(?).

If you like natural/organic skincare, I like Korres, Origin, Fresh, and Ole Henriksen. I like the moisturizer and serum from those lines, but as for cleanser and toner, I have not found anything better than (and as cheap as) Clinique Liquid Soap for oily skin and Clinique Toner 2 for dry/combo skin. Most cleanser/toner are either too mild and leaves a film, or too drying and possibly stings. Personally my favorite splurge are Origin Perfect World SPF 25 for protection and prevention, Fresh Lotus Eye Cream feels SO good on my eye, Korres wild rose cream for when my skin is REALLY dry, and Ole Henriksen Truth Serum for a dose of vitamin C and all those good stuff.

I've also heard good things about Caudalie but haven't tried them.

As for clogged pores, it have less to do with moisturizer than cleansing. Use scrubs or peels twice a week or so. Clinique 7 day cream scrub is a great gentle scrub, and I love Sekkisei Kose Peel Mask (precursor to Biore Black Peel Mask). Both help get rid of flaky skin and gently cleanse the pores. Pore strips are obviously heavy duty, but you might not want them for sensitive skin.

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • cherryontop
    • ChicDabbler