Answer
temtu4ever
Hyperpigmentation
[ Edited ]

Have used Murads C serum sunscreen cream daily. Use Korres Rose collection at night for 3 months. Have a clarisonic and use microdermabrasion cream once a week. I also use relaxaline for creepiness under my eyes and a sephora consultant told me to buy cold plasma for puffiness by Perricone. Is there one eye cream anyone  can suggest as cold plasma hasn't done a thing for me. I really need some help here and I appreciate any responses. Thank You!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tmgood
Answered
(0) Hearts

Check out the Obagi skincare line. it WILL even out hyperpigmentation and tone, it gives your skin that firmness and therefore your fine lines will improve dramatically. Its a great line and well worth the cost.  One thing i've learned is that products that cost alittle more initially will last a long time and give you the most benefit. Your beauty goal is worth the time and effort you are willing to put into it

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector is an excellent product to help reduce the signs of hyperpigmentation.  You can read all about it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P257535&categoryId=S15140&shouldPaginate=true

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • tmgood
    • temtu4ever