Answer
NikiMarie12
Accepted Solution
Hydrating toner
(0) Hearts

I've been looking for a hydrating toner, and I am interested in the Murad hydrating toner and the Caudalie moisturizing toner. I have acne prone skin that is a bit oily, but I do get dry patches on my cheeks and around my lips. Any suggestions on the products?? Thanks !

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi NikiMarie12,

I suggest you try a good toner that is balancing for the skin so it will help both the oily acne prone areas as well as the dry patches-:

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

Rosewater Balancing Mist

Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic

Balancing Facial Tonic

Origins United State Balancing Tonic

United State™ Balancing Tonic

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 6
clarks18
Answered
(0) Hearts

Origins A Perfect World toner.  It's amazing because it actually hydrates without drying you out.  It also smells fantastic. 

oohhBETTY
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Mario Badescu has some GREAT toners for all sorts of skin concerns. Oily, dry, sensitive, combination, acne prone, etc. I use the Cucumber Cleansing lotion for my oily/acne prone skin. It works really well. It has a bit of alcohol in it, so if you said that you have some dry patches, you might want to stay away from the alcohol & go with something for dry skin, like the Aloe Vera Toner. They are cheap, too. Only $15 for an 8 oz. bottle. Just go to mariobadescu.com & you can chat with a person & tell them your skin concerns & they will set you up with exactly what you need. That's what they did with me & I couldn't be happier. CL_aloevera.jpgCL_cucumber.jpg

aviscardi
Answered
(0) Hearts

As for a toner that is hydrating, i like the Origins perfect world. its great for when my combo skin is feeling parched. I can't speak for the acne part.

http://www.sephora.com/a-perfect-world-age-defense-treatment-lotion-with-white-tea-P297529?skuId=137...

polishlover10
Answered
(0) Hearts

Stay far far far away from the Caudalie toner. It has so much alcohol it will just dry you up and get your skin pumping oil. 

The Mario Badescu rose and herb facial mist is lovely. :smileyhappy:

lolo01
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried the Clarins Alcohol Free with chamomile toner? This is my favorite!!! toner.jpg

jinxski
Answered
(0) Hearts

I recommend both Lancome's Tonique Confort & Douceur.

swfupload_7974796344263871818.jpg

They're both very gentle and Douceur is also alcohol free! I never had a breakout using either of these products and I always come back to using them.

Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • polishlover10
    • aviscardi
    • dianabt
    • jinxski
    • clarks18
    • lolo01
    • NikiMarie12