Answer
eminem4eva6
How do you fix a natural red face

I have a naturally red face, but i have great skin other than that, so i was wondering if there was a way to reduce the redness in my face without having to put on tons of concealer and foundation on my face everyday.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
cherrybombtastic
Answered
(0) Hearts

You should try Murad's Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum from the Redness Therapy line. I use this on my mom when I give her facials and it works effectively because she has naturally flushed skin. I use this under Perricone Skin Clear Moisturizer on her and her skin just soaks everything up. Please keep in mind that my mom has dry skin in colder weather, so your skin may react differently. I hope this helps and good luck!

tiffanybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi eminem4eva6. Here are a few of my favorite products to get rid of any redness. On days where I get really red I would use all three products, but if you were to choose one I would go with either the cream or powder. If you don't need any coverage and you are only trying to cover the redness, then I would choose the powder. If you need more coverage and will be using a foundation, then I recommend the primer. I hope this works for you as much as it does for me! :smileywink:

Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder

clinique.jpg

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

mufe.jpg

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream

clinique.jpg

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • tiffanybt