How can I know if I have dehydrated skin?

I have combination skin, but anyway I know my skin can be dehydrated, but I don't have a clue how to know this. There is a way to know if my skin is dehydrated (obviously there is any)? Can give me some help?

Answers: 3
(0) Hearts
I heard that if you pinch the skin on the back of your hand and it immediately goes back to normal you are fine. If it takes a few seconds for it to go back into place it is dehydrated. Hope that helpedSmiley Happy
(0) Hearts

If your skin feels tight, has visible flakiness, makeup looks dry, and cakey, you are dehydrated.

If you have an oil t zone (nose, chin, forehead) you are lacking water, but not oil production.

Oil free products are best for this type of complexion.

If you have a matte complexion through out the day, no shine, and the conditions above are visible and extreme, you are lacking oil production and have dry skin. I recommend oil rich products to lock in moisture in the skin for hours.

Any skintype can benefit from exfoliation and masks, made for their skin type (norm to combination, or dry).

: )

(0) Hearts

All types of skin can benefit from moisturizers (even oily skin).  A good, gentle moisturizer is Kinerase "Lotion" which is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and is ideal for normal-to-oily skin (and non-irritating for even the most sensitive skin).  You can find it at:

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation