Answer
millefeuille
Accepted Solution
Food for a good skin?

I know that food can influence a lot on how my skin looks, and i know the water is also very helpful. But what should i eat and not eat for a nice skin? I know there are some fruits and vegetables and some kinds of foods that are goods, but i'm not sure what they are, and also what are the vitamins and proteins that bring good things to my skin. Hope your help!

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
sarithor
Answered

foods to avoid are, processed foods, foods that is high in saturated or trans fats and sugars. So, candy, chocolate, potato chips, stuff like that.

Good foods to eat for your skin are:

Avocados, they are rich wit omega 3 fatty acids and B- complex vitamins, which really norish your skin and help with inflammation.

Mangos, which have 80% of your daily vitamin A, which helps fight free radicals that age your skin.

Almonds, which has 150% of your daily Vitamin E, which helps moisturize your  skin

Oysters, are rich in zinc and that helps fight against pimples. Zinc also helps boost elastins in your skin with the help of Vitamin C

Mushrooms, have Vitamin B2 which helps repair skin damage

Oranges, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Broccoli, Kiwi, Grapefruit, Brussel Sprouts, all have Vitamin C which helps slow down the development of hyperpigmentation and age spots, also its helps fight infections (acne can be an infection) and it good for collagen production.

So, Vitamin A, B2, B3, B5, B Complex, C, E, K Zinc, Copper (which can be found in potatos) omega 3 fatty acids, are alll really good for your skin and what you want to be looking for in your foods.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • sarithor
    • jennywawa88
    • millefeuille