Answer
temtu4ever
Face Peel

Hi, I have been using clinique dark spot corrector and Dr Perricone products. I also have clairisonic. I would like a face peel  to use to get rid of dead skin and so my products work better. Im 47 dry skin but not sensitive. What would be best for me?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
Answered
(0) Hearts

You should try the brazillian peel, I'm about to start using it with my clairsonic and dark spot corrector too.The lady in sephora strongly recommended it to me so give it a shot !

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would try an all natural peel that is very effective called REN's Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.

What it is:
A potent bioactive complex that reduces fine lines and dramatically improve tone, firmness, and radiance.

What it is formulated to do:
This treatment safely and effectively resurfaces the skin, without causing irritation. Its four-fruit-acid-complex (lactic, glycolic, tartaric and citric) and papain enzyme create a gentle-yet-potent exfoliating action that leaves skin glowing and healthy.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals

What else you need to know:
This mask is particularly recommended for congested and mature skin; it works well on post-acne scarring, blemishes, blackheads and sun-damaged skin. It is not suitable for sensitive skin types. This skincare essential does not contain T.E.A, D.E.A, glycols, silicones, or PEGs.

You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=TFC5WQWZFRFDYCV0KQRQIGQ?id=P203616&categoryId...

I hope this works great for you. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • temtu4ever