Answer
xochelly
Dr. Andrews vs Clinque
(0) Hearts

I've read reviews on both and I have a recommendation for Clinque's dark spot corrector and I was wondering if any of you girls prefer one over the other for dark spots and discoloration. Clinque's dark spot corrector and Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum. Please help!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ombre
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've tried both. I used it for reducing the appearance of acne scars. Clinique did not work for me. I used it for 3 months. I don't think there was any fading or lightening of my acne scars. I'm currently using Dr. Weil Mega Bright serum and I love it! I've been using it for about a month-and a half. I am slowly noticing that my acne scars have gotten a tad bit lighter. I recommend Mega Bright, because it really makes a difference in my skin's texture. My skin feels soft and smooth. AND my makeup has been lasting all day and not getting cakey and it's all because of this serum.

I do have to say though...that it really takes commitment with these products to see results. If you look at the Before & After pictures on their website for any of these "Brightening" serums, even after 12 weeks of continued use, they still have the discoloration (but it has faded just a tad bit). SO you REALLY have to stick to it to see results. SInce Mega Bright seems to be working for me, I'm going to stick to it even if it means using it for a year, until the scars are gone. Hope all of this helps in your decision making.

xochelly
(0) Hearts
Thank you so much for your comment, I will try this product and hopefully see results. I am wondering if I can use it in conjunction with my Ole Henrikson line that I am currently using now. This OH kit has a moisturizer in it and everything so I wouldnt know where to use this serum.
ombre
(0) Hearts
I've been told by beauty experts that you first use cleanser, then serum, and lastly moisturizer. That's what I've been doing. First I apply mega bright serum then i apply origins make a difference moisturizer. Even though I have not tried Ole Henrikson products, I think it will be fine to use it with mega bright. As long as it's not a chemical peel or anything that has strong acids in it, it should be fine in conjunction with Ole Henrikson products.
xochelly
(0) Hearts
Thank you so much for your advice!! The OH line has a walnut complexion scrub but you're only supposed to use that twice a week, so I usually use the cleanser more then anything so I will follow that routine and see how it turns out. Thanks again!!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • xochelly
    • ombre