Answer
babypandaluvsu
Does Pollen cause you break out? If so, what products help you clear it out of your pores for teens?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
tenngal
Answered

I think it's a good idea to make sure your pores are kept clean and unclogged especially when allergens are really bad.  Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner is a gentle protecting and purifying formula that smoothes, moisturizes and provides potent antioxidant protection against smoke, smog, and other environmental toxins (such as allergens).  You can find this toner here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=YZMUMHGQMQ0WACV0KQLQX0Q?id=P226707&categoryId...

This toner will also help to keep your pores clear of dirt, bacteria, makeup, etc., so it should help to prevent breakouts.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

cherrybombtastic
Answered

Pollen may cause allergies and aggravate your skin to flush, but I doubt it causes breakouts. If it did, everyone would have breakouts. I think a good product to use to make sure you don't have any gunk left behind even after a cleanser is a good toner. If you've tried drugstore toners with no success, try to find a natural one or a one without alcohol. I cannot exactly recommend a specific one unless I know your skin type, but I think it's good to explore starting from the top sellers on the Sephora site. I hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • cherrybombtastic
    • babypandaluvsu