Answer
quietgirl30
Clarisonic

I've been looking at the clarisonic for a while now and the only thing holding me back from buying it is the price. It has really good reviews but I am still worried that it wont live up to my expectations. So for those of you who do have one let me know what you think of it. thnx

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
artemisgem
Answered
[ Edited ]

I posted a very similar question a few months ago: I was thinking about getting a Clarisonic but I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. After many people here on Beauty Talk convinced me that it was, I ordered the Clarisonic Plus. It's definitely one of the best beauty purchases I've ever made! It cleans my complexion so deeply and exfoliates to give my skin a soft, natural glow. Also, I have combination skin that is oily in some places and dry in others, but after a few weeks of using my Clarisonic, my skin tone was much more even which makes applying skincare products and makeup so much easier. Best of all, I used to have fairly acne-prone skin, but after using my Clarisonic regularly, I've had hardly any breakouts at all.  I just can't believe how clear my skin looks--I don't even have to wear that much foundation now. Also, note that what they claim really is true: skincare products will absorb into your skin much better when you use a Clarisonic. So not only is a Clarisonic itself a good investment, it's a great way to get the most out of any skincare products, moisturizers and creams you use on your face. So it really is SO worth it, and I doubt very much you'll be disappointed. But since price is a concern for you, rather than spending $225 for the Clarisonic Plus, you might want to opt for the travel-size Clarisonic "Mia Skin Cleansing System" (Sephora Product Page) instead, because it only costs $149. I hope this helps you! :smileyhappy:

laosjo
(0) Hearts
I do have a machine similar to a clarisonic but i dont use as faithfully as i should i dont think it does much for my skin, but everyone i talk to at any beauty counter raves about them and says they are great. I think you have to be dedicated to using it every day. I just feel its a little harsh for my skin.
ohhenri
(0) Hearts
I use mine every other day, even though it's says to use it twice a day!!! I think you just gotta know your body/face and do what's best for you!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri
    • quietgirl30
    • artemisgem
    • laosjo
    • melissabt