Answer
nicolebythelake
Accepted Solution
Clarisonic "withdrawal" question

I'm strongly considering getting a Clarisonic (not sure yet which one) to deal with my blackheads, large pores, and (lately at least) stress acne (I feel like I'm 15 again!). I've read a lot of great reviews, including some info on purging at the beginning of Clarisonic use. But I was wondering if my skin might also freak out if I went off the Clarisonic for a few days after a long time of regular use.

Basically, I travel semi-regularly for business, and I don't want to have to bring the Clarisonic with me. I realize the Mia is for travel, and I would bring it on a longer vacation (e.g., a week or more). But if I'm going on a two- or three-day trip, that's really not an option. Does anyone have experience with spending a few days just washing with hands or a washcloth again? I definitely don't want to have a sudden breakout in the middle of an important meeting, of all times. I would definitely do a test-run before an actual trip, since everyone's skin is different, but I am wondering if people seem to develop a dependence like this. Thanks in advance!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
keelybt
Answered

Hi Nicolebythelake!  A few days without your Clarisonic shouldn't cause your skin to freak out. :smileyhappy: When I've gone without for a few days, I can definitely tell a difference in the texture of my skin because it isn't getting as clean and my products don't absorb quite as well. 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tenngal
    • nicolebythelake
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • anaa