Answer
serendipity01
Clarisonic... Which one to get?
[ Edited ]

The Clarisonic has been on the back of my mind for about a year now.  I kept wondering if it was really worth the money.  My friend has the mia, and she says that it makes her skin feel super smooth.  I thought to myself - ok, but Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliating wash and their Microdelivery Peel make my skin feel super smooth too.  But I think after reading hundreds of rave reviews about the Clarisionic, I think I'm ready to bite the bullet and shell out the money for one.

My main skincare issues are uneven skin tone and texture, mostly due to acne scarring and maybe the sun.  To treat this I've tried several products: Shiseido's white lucent line, Korres Wild Rose serum/mask/moisturizer, Philosophy Help Me, Clinique Even Better serum, DDF protect and correct.  And I do feel like these products have helped, but I'm thinking the Clarisonic will be a good thing as well.  (and by the way, I'm 27 yrs old)

I also have mild Keratosis Pilaris on my arms and thighs, so I'm leaning toward getting one of the Clarisonics that has a body brush.  Although this isn't 100% necessary for me... the KP isn't that noticiable... I'm probably one of the only people to know that I have it.  :smileytongue:

Anyway, so what is everybody's thoughts on the Clarisonics: 

1. Mia (1 speed)
  2. Classic (2 speeds, and has the cradle charger)
  3. Plus (3 speeds, can use with the body brush, and has the cradle charge)
  4. Pro (not sold at Sephora, 4 speeds, can use the body brush, and has the cradle charger)

Does anybody have the Mia in addition to one of these other Clarisonics?  If so, how do you feel like it compares.  I'm probably leaning toward either the Mia or the Pro.  If I'm going to spend the money on this, I kind of feel like I should just pay a little extra and get the Pro (and when searching online, a lot of times the Pro is cheaper than the Plus... the downside is that there are less retailers for the Pro).  On the other hand, I can save about $50+ and go for a mia.

What do you think?

Thanks!

EDIT: Another question for those of you who use Clarisonics... How often do you use it?  And do you still use an exfoliator (either along with the clarisonic or with your hands)?  Or is the Clarisonic brush enough exfoliation that its not necessary?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
oliviabt
Answered

I got the MIA for the price and LOVE it. It does such a great job, now I wish I had paid the extra $$ to get the Plus so I could use the body brush too!

XO,
Olivia
serendipity01
(0) Hearts
thanks!
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • tenngal
    • runy