Answer
xoxcharlottexox
Accepted Solution
Body Lotion

I need a body lotion that will absorb fast and not leave my skin slick. I'm a flyer (cheerleading) and if I use anything slick, my bases can't catch me. (I'll slide through their hands!) And I don't like having dry skin all the time. Any Suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

xoxo, Charlotte 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would try Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion because it is super-quick to absorb.  Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion is a glycerin-rich moisturizing treatment that'll soothe and moisturize your skin every day with its super-effective, fast-absorbing, skin-restoring ingredients.  Invented in 1957 by a Japanese pharmacist, Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skincare cream in Japan today. The non-greasy formula absorbs easily and stays locked in for hours so you shouldn't slip through anyone's hands during cheerleading practice, ha ha.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P232217&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

Answers: 4
rikkie
Answered
(0) Hearts

Yu-Be most definitely has a scent to it, it smells like camphor which some people love and some really hate, so I'd definitely see if you can smell it somewhere before buying a whole bunch of it! 

It's sort of a medicine-y smell similar to a combination of rosemary, pine, mint, eucalyptus, is the way I'd describe it. I think it's kind of nice and maybe makes me think it's more of an effective skin treatment than something that smells really fruity, haha. 

soloist1
Answered
(0) Hearts

I can say that Avon's Moisture Therapy lotion works very well and has no scent though you may have to see if it's still too slick. But I find it absorbs quickly.  Does the Yu-Be have a scent to it? 

jinxski
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like Lubriderm's body lotion for normal skin, it's super lightweight and absorbs quickly!

Good luck~

mafan
Answered
(0) Hearts

It's hard without knowing exactly how dry your skin is, but I'd suggest you try out Sephora's Body Butter. You get so much for the price and I find that at worst, if I use more than I need, I am sticky, not slick. :smileyhappy: I also like the First Aid Beauty moisturizer, but you can't beat the Sephora Body Butter price. 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • xoxcharlottexox
    • mafan
    • jinxski
    • rikkie
    • soloist1