Answer
Accepted Solution
Body Lotion

I need a body lotion that will absorb fast and not leave my skin slick. I'm a flyer (cheerleading) and if I use anything slick, my bases can't catch me. (I'll slide through their hands!) And I don't like having dry skin all the time. Any Suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

xoxo, Charlotte 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would try Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion because it is super-quick to absorb.  Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion is a glycerin-rich moisturizing treatment that'll soothe and moisturize your skin every day with its super-effective, fast-absorbing, skin-restoring ingredients.  Invented in 1957 by a Japanese pharmacist, Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skincare cream in Japan today. The non-greasy formula absorbs easily and stays locked in for hours so you shouldn't slip through anyone's hands during cheerleading practice, ha ha.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P232217&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

Answers: 4
Answered
(0) Hearts

Yu-Be most definitely has a scent to it, it smells like camphor which some people love and some really hate, so I'd definitely see if you can smell it somewhere before buying a whole bunch of it! 

It's sort of a medicine-y smell similar to a combination of rosemary, pine, mint, eucalyptus, is the way I'd describe it. I think it's kind of nice and maybe makes me think it's more of an effective skin treatment than something that smells really fruity, haha. 

Answered
(0) Hearts

I can say that Avon's Moisture Therapy lotion works very well and has no scent though you may have to see if it's still too slick. But I find it absorbs quickly.  Does the Yu-Be have a scent to it? 

Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like Lubriderm's body lotion for normal skin, it's super lightweight and absorbs quickly!

Good luck~

Answered
(0) Hearts

It's hard without knowing exactly how dry your skin is, but I'd suggest you try out Sephora's Body Butter. You get so much for the price and I find that at worst, if I use more than I need, I am sticky, not slick. Smiley Happy I also like the First Aid Beauty moisturizer, but you can't beat the Sephora Body Butter price. 

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation