Answer
readyfreddie
Accepted Solution
Best eye cream for dark circles?
(0) Hearts

I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how well I sleep. What's the best eye cream for this?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
makeupandbrows
Answered

If it's Circulatory darkness (blue-ish purple present in the inner corner mostly) then I would recommend either the B. Kamins Therapeutic Eye Cream, or Peter Thomas Roth Power K. They both have an enormous amount of Vit. k which helps to repair capillary walls which leak blood in the first place, causing darkness to be visible.

If it's Hyperpigmentation, you want to look for Vit. c, and I would recommend the MD Skincare Lift and LIghten (a great choice if you're not sure which you have) or the Murad Essential C eye cream (with SPF15!) Keep in mind it will take about a month or more to see results from either of the mentioned creams. BE PATIENT! :smileyhappy:

Answers: 7
claire87john
Answered
[ Edited ]

I'm not an experts in eye creams but u can go through by reading those reviews and have an idea which one suits your skin type.

lanie06
Answered
(0) Hearts

what is the best eye circle for dark under circles & puffiness?

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I wanted to let you know about a product called Kinerase C8 Peptide Eye which is a powerful formula that banishes puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.  It takes a few weeks to start seeing the full results, but Kinerase is a very, very good skincare brand and it does work.  You can read about it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263004&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

soccerfanatic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm 58.  I'm looking for the best product for dark, undereye circles.

dagriff
Answered
(0) Hearts

After years of caking on concealer, I discovered Hylexin. IT WORKS!!! Not cheap at $96 a tube, please know that this tube should last you around nine months, using it am and pm. Google it, that's how I was convinced. Good luck!

mbjunkie
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Lancome Bienfait SPF 28 eyecream for the day. it's a bit thicker in the color (white) but not thick in the moisturizer form. lightens dark circles

sexyangel
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try Revitol Eye Cream. Works like a charm for me. it helps to reduce my eye bags and remove dark circles.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • dagriff
    • readyfreddie
    • makeupandbrows
    • lanie06
    • mbjunkie
    • soccerfanatic
    • sexyangel