Answer
readyfreddie
Accepted Solution
Best eye cream for dark circles?
(0) Hearts

I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how well I sleep. What's the best eye cream for this?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
makeupandbrows
Answered

If it's Circulatory darkness (blue-ish purple present in the inner corner mostly) then I would recommend either the B. Kamins Therapeutic Eye Cream, or Peter Thomas Roth Power K. They both have an enormous amount of Vit. k which helps to repair capillary walls which leak blood in the first place, causing darkness to be visible.

If it's Hyperpigmentation, you want to look for Vit. c, and I would recommend the MD Skincare Lift and LIghten (a great choice if you're not sure which you have) or the Murad Essential C eye cream (with SPF15!) Keep in mind it will take about a month or more to see results from either of the mentioned creams. BE PATIENT! :smileyhappy:

Answers: 7
claire87john
Answered
[ Edited ]

I'm not an experts in eye creams but u can go through by reading those reviews and have an idea which one suits your skin type.

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I wanted to let you know about a product called Kinerase C8 Peptide Eye which is a powerful formula that banishes puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.  It takes a few weeks to start seeing the full results, but Kinerase is a very, very good skincare brand and it does work.  You can read about it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263004&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

lanie06
Answered
(0) Hearts

what is the best eye circle for dark under circles & puffiness?

soccerfanatic
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm 58.  I'm looking for the best product for dark, undereye circles.

dagriff
Answered
(0) Hearts

After years of caking on concealer, I discovered Hylexin. IT WORKS!!! Not cheap at $96 a tube, please know that this tube should last you around nine months, using it am and pm. Google it, that's how I was convinced. Good luck!

mbjunkie
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Lancome Bienfait SPF 28 eyecream for the day. it's a bit thicker in the color (white) but not thick in the moisturizer form. lightens dark circles

sexyangel
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try Revitol Eye Cream. Works like a charm for me. it helps to reduce my eye bags and remove dark circles.

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • dagriff
    • readyfreddie
    • makeupandbrows
    • lanie06
    • mbjunkie
    • soccerfanatic
    • sexyangel