Answer
madridista7
Accepted Solution
BB Creams?

I've been wanting to try BB Creams but don't know if it's worth it. For those of you who have tried it, what do you think of it? Also,  which one would you recommend over others? Finally, how pale do you have to be to wear a BB cream? Doesn't really have anything to do with Sephora but I would appreciate your help. Thanks:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lilballerinia
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have tried both the too faced BB cream and the Boscia BB cream. I found the Too Faced BB cream to be more creamy and hydrating,also it did not have hardly any shimmer in it at all ,if any and also you can choose between four different colors. I am fair (MAC NW 15-20) so the vanilla glow(lightest shade)  worked well for me it . The only downside was that the lightest color was more on the yellow side then pink ,so if you have a warm complexion it will blend a little better then if you had a cool complexion. I found the Boscia BB cream to not be as creamy and harder to apply and blend , it seemed some what dry but not to the point of where it would be drying to you skin. Also Boscia BB Cream only comes in one shade and I was a little to fair to wear this color, it made me look a little orangey I think. However this BB cream had more of a pink undertone so it might  work on someone who has a cool complexion but is as fair as me. Also Boscia BB had shimmer in it that was more noticeable then the Too Faced BB Cream.  Overall I prefer the Too faced BB cream so far since it felt creamier and more moisturizing , also because it had different colors to suit multiple skin tons and did not have a lot of noticeable shimmer in it. Also to me this BB looked more natural then the Boscia.  I would recommend if you have a Sephora near you to stop in the store and as for samples of the BB creams them offer to see which one suits you the best.  I have also heard that in Feb  of this yet Garnier will be launching a BB cream as well that you will be able to buy at your local drug stores.

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • serendipity01
    • fufalita
    • nanda86
    • ilovemyyorkie
    • organicgal
    • madridista7
    • lilballerinia