Answer
madridista7
Accepted Solution
BB Creams?

I've been wanting to try BB Creams but don't know if it's worth it. For those of you who have tried it, what do you think of it? Also,  which one would you recommend over others? Finally, how pale do you have to be to wear a BB cream? Doesn't really have anything to do with Sephora but I would appreciate your help. Thanks:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
fufalita
Answered
[ Edited ]

I have been using BB Creams for many years now. There is some history behind BB Creams which I'm sure you can look up online to get the full story.

I LOVE using my BB Cream. I am from Korea and in Korea, BB Creams are EVERYWHERE. I currently use the BB cream from The Face Shop which I believe there is US website for. For the most part, BB Creams tend to be really light and color choices are limited. They tend to go on a little ashy or gray but will adjust to your skin tone. BB creams vary in their coverage as well but most provide medium coverage. I use my BB Cream as my foundation.

For ones that I think are good are: The Face Shop BB Cream  - there is a button to make it all English - but you can't purchase online - there is a store in NYC on Koreatown street), Missha BB Cream, Skin79 BB Cream .

If you live anywhere near a korean beauty store (Usually large Korean grocery store like HMart will have a beauty store inside of it that sell BB Creams), you can see variety of them and choose the one you want. If you buy online, there is likelihood you may purchase a fake - as I have seen bloggers purchase Skin79 Fakes so be careful.

I would say if you are darker than MAC NC40 - it might look too ashy. Most shades come very light - don't know why... but I think it's because it's so popular in Korea and most Korean women are around NC30 or lighter side.

Hope this helps in any way!

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • serendipity01
    • fufalita
    • nanda86
    • ilovemyyorkie
    • organicgal
    • madridista7
    • lilballerinia