Answer
c0urtn3ylynn3
Acne Scars
(0) Hearts

I have some acne scars on my cheeks and would like to get rid of them instead of having to cover them with foundation everday. I have tried exfoliating and it just isn't working, i need something more. I have fair and sensative skin which makes my search a little harder. Does anyone know of a good product that will not iritate skin and won't cost too much?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi C0urtn3ylynn3. For sensitive skin, I would recommend trying Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.  It will help fade the discoloration and even out your skin tone over time. 

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=0RN5O4WMO10CCCV0KQRRPIQ?id=P257535&categoryId...

c0urtn3ylynn3
(0) Hearts
awesome, do you know if it should be applied morning and night? I just don't know if i want to spend alot on something that won't last very long and i will have to keep buying to get results...
keelybt
(0) Hearts
It works best if you use it twice a day. Full results typically take about 12 weeks, but you should notice a difference within the first month. Make sure you are also using sunscreen daily.
c0urtn3ylynn3
(0) Hearts
alright thanks for your advice!
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • mbjunkie
    • c0urtn3ylynn3