Acne Scars
(0) Hearts

I have some acne scars on my cheeks and would like to get rid of them instead of having to cover them with foundation everday. I have tried exfoliating and it just isn't working, i need something more. I have fair and sensative skin which makes my search a little harder. Does anyone know of a good product that will not iritate skin and won't cost too much?

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
(0) Hearts

Hi C0urtn3ylynn3. For sensitive skin, I would recommend trying Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.  It will help fade the discoloration and even out your skin tone over time. 

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector;jsessionid=0RN5O4WMO10CCCV0KQRRPIQ?id=P257535&categoryId...

(0) Hearts
awesome, do you know if it should be applied morning and night? I just don't know if i want to spend alot on something that won't last very long and i will have to keep buying to get results...
(0) Hearts
It works best if you use it twice a day. Full results typically take about 12 weeks, but you should notice a difference within the first month. Make sure you are also using sunscreen daily.
(0) Hearts
alright thanks for your advice!
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation